Pinal County, Arizonacome play in the forest with us
Tuesday Forest Explorers
Join families exploring the forest in Pinal County, Arizona.
- When: Every Tuesday, 5:00pm MT
- Where: 22407 S. Ellsworth Road, Queen Creek, AZ (directions here)
- Who: Meet leader Shelby McBride, ShelbyPinalAZForestSchool@gmail.com
- What: All ages, all weather, all abilities welcome
- How much: Free to join!
To learn more about Forest School For All's Forest Explorer Groups, click here.
Note: Participants can meet at the ramada across from the splash pad.
Seasonal CurriculumAccess the activities behind our Forest Creators and Discoverers Groups
Click to learn more about what makes these groups unique and how to easily become a leader.
Join Our Communitystay connected locally and receive member benefits
Want to Start a Group?
Wish to find more group options in this area? Let's explore how you can become a leader and start your own group. We often have multiple Forest Explorer and Forest Creator Groups in the same area. Contact us to explore more about getting started today.
- Join other FSFA parents as leaders
- Create groups flexible to your schedule
- Receive benefits as a leader
Become a FSFA Member
When you join as a Forest School For All member, you can enjoy online + offline benefits to expand your outdoor experience, including:
- Monthly Promotions on Natural Products + Outdoor Gear
- Biweekly Family-Friendly Nature Activities, Crafts + Prompts
- Discounts on Forest Creator Groups
- Discounts on Forest School For All Events
Join for $25 per Family, Annually
Recent Pinal Posts
Outdoor play is a powerfully beneficial activity for kids, but in today’s day and age it’s happening less and less. Enter forest schools, group-based outdoor experiences for youth. Forest schools are relatively new to the US, but are catching on as parents hear about...read more