Somerset County, New Jerseycome play in the forest with us
Tuesday Forest Explorers
Join families exploring the forest in Somerset County, New Jersey.
- When: Every Tuesday, 10:00am
- Where: 421 E. Mountain Road, Hillsborough Township, NJ (directions here)
- Who: Meet leader Christina Deto, firstname.lastname@example.org
- What: All ages, all weather, all abilities welcome
- How much: Free to join!
To learn more about Forest School For All's Forest Explorer Groups, click here. Note: There is a parking lot at the trailhead, and a portapotty.
Seasonal CurriculumAccess the activities behind our Forest Creators and Discoverers Groups
Forest Explorers Group
Forest Creators Group
Forest Discoverers Group
Click to learn more about what makes these groups unique and how to easily become a leader.
Join Our Communitystay connected locally and receive member benefits
Want to Start a Group?
Wish to find more group options in this area? Let's explore how you can become a leader and start your own group. We often have multiple Forest Explorer and Forest Creator Groups in the same area. Contact us to explore more about getting started today.
- Join other FSFA parents as leaders
- Create groups flexible to your schedule
- Receive benefits as a leader
Become a FSFA Member
When you join as a Forest School For All member, you can enjoy online + offline benefits to expand your outdoor experience, including:
- Monthly Promotions on Natural Products + Outdoor Gear
- Biweekly Family-Friendly Nature Activities, Crafts + Prompts
- Discounts on Forest Creator Groups
- Discounts on Forest School For All Events
Join for $25 per Family, Annually
Recent Somerset Posts
Are you interested in exploring the great outdoors with your family, but have some questions? Here are ten posts we've written up to answer the most common questions and experiences we talk about with fellow families as they get started in their outdoor play....read more
Outdoor play is a powerfully beneficial activity for kids, but in today’s day and age it’s happening less and less. Enter forest schools, group-based outdoor experiences for youth. Forest schools are relatively new to the US, but are catching on as parents hear about...read more